Solheim Cup 2023 Terms and Conditions
CoSport™ – Terms and Conditions of Sale
Solheim Cup 2023
(Effective 15-June 2022)
Please read the Terms and Conditions set forth below carefully. By purchasing Products from CoSport (JET SET SPORTS, LLC and doing business as COSPORT (hereinafter to as THE COMPANY), by clicking “I Agree” and inputting your Initials you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
- « Additional or Accommodations-Only Packages » means the Additional or Accommodations-Only packages offered by THE COMPANY to Customers who have already purchased a hotel & hospitality pass or hospitality pass package.
- « Account » means a unique identifier for a given Customer.
- « Account Holder » means the individual who maintains and holds responsibility for the Account with THE COMPANY.
- « Account Page » means the interface which records Customer Order and/or purchase history and facilitates communication between an Account Holder and THE COMPANY.
- « Customer, » « you » or « your » means the Person who has ordered, and provided payment to “THE COMPANY,” for one or more Products and where applicable shall also be considered a Guest. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a Product(s) to a third-party user, the Customer has the obligation to inform such user of his or her rights and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions.
- « Event » means either Practice Rounds or Tournament Rounds at the Solheim Cup 2023, or a period of time during which one or more competitions for the Tournament are held, including cultural events and depending upon the Ticket access at the Solheim Cup 2023.
- “EURO” means Euro (EURO), the currency of the European Union.
- “Grounds Pass” means a ticket / credential allowing access to the grounds of the golf course, whether a digital or physical ticket is used.
- « Guest(s) » means the registered users of a Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package or Hospitality Pass Package and/or any member of such user’s party.
- « Guest Registration » means the web-based registration system which all Package users must complete to receive proper access credentials.
- « Live Sales Phase » means the real-time period when Customers submit their orders on a first-come, first-served basis.
- “ORGANISER” means the Solheim Cup 2023 and any authorised staff personnel from Finca Cortesin Golf Club representing the ORGANISER.
- « Person(s) » means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation, association, trust, unincorporated organization, or other entity.
- « Product(s) » means the type of offerings by THE COMPANY to Customers.
- « Purchase Confirmation » means the official confirmation available within a Customer Account Page, confirming the purchase of a Product(s) submitted through the Internet (directly by the Customer), and confirming the payment has been charged/received in full for the Product(s).
- “Purchase Confirmation Date” means the date you place your Hospitality Pass Package(s) order.
- “Practice Round” means a round typically played on Monday thru Wednesday / Thursday before the tournament rounds begin.
- “PURCHASER” means the person paying for the purchase and whose name is noted on the Grounds and Hospitality Pass.
- « Session » means an event or group of events during the Event period for which admission may be limited.
- THE COMPANY, means CoSport, « we » or « our » means Jet Set Sports LLC d/b/a CoSport (“THE COMPANY”), a Delaware limited liability company with its primary address of Box 905, Far Hills, New Jersey 07931, USA, (phone: +1 908 326 2660).
- « Ticket » means a document the presentation of which entitles the holder to admission to a Session, which may be in electronic form, be a computer-generated form, or may be a conventional, printed ticket of admission.
- « Terms and Conditions » mean the rules, terms, conditions, and other parameters governing the purchase of any Products and the use of the Website www.cosport.com, as set forth in this document.
- « Tournament » means the competition rounds of the Solheim Cup 2023 held at Finca Cortesin, Andalucia Spain.
- “Tournament Rounds” means two days of doubles match play using foursomes and fourballs, followed by a final day of singles match play. It is a three-day competition between teams of women professional golfers representing the United States and Europe.
- « Order Confirmation » means the official confirmation available within the Account Page, confirming the purchase during the Live Sales Phase, submitted through the Internet (directly by the Customer).
- “Order Confirmation Date” means the date you place your order.
- « USD » means United States Dollar, the local currency in the United States of America.
- « Venue » means the official site for a particular Event.
Purchase: The purchase of Products from “THE COMPANY” constitutes the Customer’s verifiable acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You will be required to accept these Terms and Conditions prior to submitting a product order. The payment instruction for all Products, all policies and all regulations published by THE COMPANY or its agents, partners, or affiliates in the future for each Product are integral parts of these Terms and Conditions.
Website Pricing and Typographical Errors: While THE COMPANY strives to provide accurate Product and pricing information, errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, THE COMPANY shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item, even after Order and Purchase Confirmation, and provide a full refund. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Order Cancellation by THE COMPANY: THE COMPANY reserves all rights to refuse any orders which are not complete, inaccurate, or which do not satisfy any or all of these Terms and Conditions. THE COMPANY may, in its sole discretion, refuse applications or cancel orders submitted by anyone who resells or attempts to resell the Product(s) and/or any component of a Product in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, unless previously and expressly authorized in writing by THE COMPANY. You agree that any attempt to resell Product(s) and/or any component of a Product in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions and is grounds for seizure or cancellation/invalidation of such Product(s) without refund or other compensation.
Transferability: The Customer or PURCHASER is authorized to transfer assets included in a Product(s) to an individual who is a family member, friend or colleague who is known to the Customer or PURCHASER personally and/or has a pre-existing business relationship with the Customer or PURCHASER. Any such transfer must take place without payment or benefit in excess of the total price of the assets. The Customer, PURCHASER, or person in whose name the ticket is personalized, assumes all responsibility in the event of duplicity, photocopying or falsification of the ticket. In the event the Customer, PURCHASER, or person in whose name the ticket is personalized duplicates, photocopies, or falsifies a ticket, they will lose all the rights that the ticket gives him/her to gain access to the venue.
If the Customer is prevented from travelling or for any reason you cannot make use of a Hotel Package / Hospitality Pass Package purchased from THE COMPANY, you may transfer your booking to another Person provided they meet all the requirements relating to these Terms and Conditions and THE COMPANY is notified in writing of the transfer.
Reselling: A Customer is expressly prohibited from reselling any assets included in a Product(s) or using Product(s) or services to promote itself or any third party as a reseller of assets within Product(s), or to use assets within Product(s) for any promotional, sweepstakes or contest purpose that would violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE PRODUCT(S) MAY NOT BE RE-SOLD OR USED TO PROMOTE ANY PERSON, ENTITY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE COMPANY.
Travel to Host City: THE COMPANY accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure to obtain appropriate documentation and/or if a Guest is refused entry at customs/immigration. THE COMPANY similarly accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any prohibition on travel to the Tournament imposed by any person, entity or organization other than THE COMPANY.
Disabled Customers: Any disability such as vision impairments, blindness, hearing loss, deafness, as well as people with mobility and/or agility impairments requiring special attention must be reported to THE COMPANY at the time of ordering. THE COMPANY will take reasonable efforts to accommodate the needs of disabled Guests, but is not responsible for any inability to accommodate such needs, or for the delay or denial of service by Solheim Cup 2023 or Finca Cortesin, carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. Most motor coaches and private ground transportation vehicles are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. THE COMPANY cannot give on site individual assistance for walking, dining, getting on/off transportation vehicles, or other needs. A qualified companion must accompany any Customer/Guest needing assistance.
Use of Promotional Material: Photographs and video, including images of Guests, taken by THE COMPANY’s representatives during an Event and/or in relation to THE COMPANY’s Product(s) are the sole property of THE COMPANY, and may be used in promotional materials. Feedback, both verbal and/or written, provided by Guests about a Product(s) is also the property of THE COMPANY, and may be used in promotional materials, including but not limited to the “THE COMPANY’s” website(s).
The purchase of Tickets does not entitle the PURCHASER to use them for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes (including contests, gifts and/or draw), unless with the express written consent of the ORGANISER. Failure to comply with this prohibition shall entitle the ORGANISER to disable the Ticket(s) and to initiate any legal action it deems appropriate to claim for damages that such conduct may have caused the ORGANISER.
Photographs, Video and Audio Capture: Consistent with and subject to all posted rules and instructions of the Solheim Cup and/or Championship Marshals and Finca Cortesin Officials, Ticket holders may capture video, audio, and photographs at the Tournament on any day on the site of the Tournament (including, for clarity, competition areas on competition days). Ticket holders may not use such video, audio, and photographs for commercial purposes and may not distribute such content on a live or near-live basis (i.e., no live streaming) or use such content to create a real-time or contemporaneous stroke-by-stroke or hole-by-hole account of the Tournament. Further, ticket holders shall not use or authorize others to use any such content or other Tournament-related content for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly) unless the ticket holder and the media outlet have received official media credentials for the Solheim Cup.
Ticket holders agree not to capture, collect, transmit, distribute, publish, or sell any account, description, reproduction, video (live or recorded), audio recording, photograph, scoring-related data or statistic of, from or at the Tournament on any day of the Tournament throughout the Tournament site, including any practice round (“Tournament Content”), for any purpose except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions. Solheim Cup 2023 is the sole owner of, and ticket holders assign to Solheim Cup 2023, all right, title and interest in and to all Championship Content, including all copyrights and rights to use all Championship Content, subject to permission from Solheim Cup to capture and distribute certain Tournament Content on the limited terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Waiver of Liability and Provision of Insurance: THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings, or for personal injury, accidents, and/or illness. Additionally, THE COMPANY is not responsible for circumstances that may arise subsequent to the purchase of Product(s) that may make it inconvenient or impossible for the Customer to travel or use the Product(s), including without limitation, financial circumstances of the Customer, climatic conditions, acts of God, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, pandemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond “THE COMPANY’s” control. Neither THE COMPANY nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses or liabilities or injuries sustained or incurred by the Customer as a result of any of the aforementioned causes. For protection against such contingencies, THE COMPANY recommends that the Customer maintain suitable insurance to cover these possibilities. Except as is otherwise inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions operates to prevent you from purchasing travel insurance. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees that THE COMPANY is not responsible for any losses, costs or disputes relating to, arising from, or incidental to the purchase of third-party insurance.
Limitation of Liability: THE COMPANY acts as an agent only for the hotels, transportation companies, owners or contractors providing accommodations, transportation, or other services. All coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, and Product(s) issued by THE COMPANY are issued subject to any and all taxes, and terms and conditions under which any such accommodations, transportation, tickets, or other services are provided. By the acceptance of such coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, or Product(s), the Customer agrees to the foregoing, and also agrees that neither THE COMPANY nor any of its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives shall be or become liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, and consequential damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable) to person, property, or otherwise, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating to, or in connection with any accommodations, transportation, tickets, or other services, provided by THE COMPANY. Additionally, THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any Person not directly under the control of THE COMPANY.
In the event a Customer’s order is unable to be processed and/or completed as a result of a system failure (which includes but is not limited to: failure of the Customer to input information as requested; “THE COMPANY’s” website failure due to high traffic/technical issues; or any other failure which results in the Customer’s order not being completed), THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any loss, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, and consequential damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable).
If a Customer is actually charged by THE COMPANY for any service due to a system failure as detailed above (including but not limited to accommodations, transportation or any combination thereof) without their respective order(s) being completed, THE COMPANY will refund the Customer in full by crediting their respective account at the earlier of either THE COMPANY detecting the error or the Customer notifying THE COMPANY of the error. Upon refunding the Customer, THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any other losses, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, multiple, punitive, and consequential damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable).
Without limiting the foregoing, the maximum liability of THE COMPANY and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for all damages and losses suffered by the Customer and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, shall be the total amount paid by the Customer to THE COMPANY.
Assumption of Risk: Ticket holders with grounds passes included in Hospitality Pass Packages or Hotel and Hospitality Pass Packages assume all risk and danger incidental to the game of golf, the attendance at a public event, and the grounds pass holder’s attendance at the Championship and related activities, from all known and unknown causes and obvious and hidden conditions, including, but not limited to, injuries resulting from being struck by a misdirected golf ball and/or falls on the course and surrounding areas, sickness (including illness and other risks of exposure to COVID-19, or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness); and ticket holders release the Solheim Cup 2023 and Finca Cortesin Country Club, participating players and each of their respective Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Members and Affiliates from any and all liabilities from any such cause.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including those with or without masks and additional personal protective equipment (“PPE”) or improperly using masks or PPE. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending the Solheim Cup 2023, ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, including but not limited to exposure to carriers of the virus who do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and/or ticket holders transmitting the COVID-19 virus to others during or after the Solheim Cup 2023.
For security reasons, when entering the venue, attendees may be searched, and under no circumstances may they be allowed to bring in objects that could be considered dangerous or that are prohibited by current safety regulations for public events or applicable law. The following conduct is strictly forbidden and, if undertaken, the Customer agrees that he or she may be barred from entry to the Tournament:
– The introduction of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, weapons, instruments likely to be used as such, flares, fireworks or similar objects.
– The introduction and display of banners, symbols, emblems or legends that imply incitement to violence.
– Being under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic substances, or similar substances.
The ORGANISER may deny access or expel the ticket holder from the venue in case of non-compliance with these conditions or in case of disregarding the indications, directions, or instructions given by the staff of the organization or venue staff. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The ORGANISER always reserves the right of admission. The Organiser and THE COMPANY are not responsible for any refusal by the Organiser to admit a Customer, Purchaser, or other ticket holder for failing to adhere to these prohibitions.
The ORGANISER or THE COMPANY is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets or for any personal belongings lost while attending the event.
Without waiving or limiting the above-stated limitation of liability in any manner:
· THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify or rescind these Terms and Conditions in whole, or in part, at any time with or without notice.
· “THE COMPANY’s” responsibility to Guests is to deliver the services and Products stipulated within these Terms and Conditions.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions, or the breach thereof, including any dispute relating to the validity of this Arbitration Agreement, shall be delegated to an arbitrator and resolved by individual arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its rules, as modified herein. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer, purchaser, ticket holder, Guest, and any other individual or entity with a beneficial interest in these Terms and Conditions, agrees that this Arbitration Agreement is severable and enforceable notwithstanding any disputes about these Terms and Conditions. The place of arbitration shall be in New Jersey, USA provided, however, that if requested by the ticket holder, the arbitrator shall schedule an in-person or remote hearing in the ticket holder’s hometown area for the ticket-holder or “THE COMPANY’s” convenience. All JAMS Case Management Fees and all professional fees for the arbitrator’s services shall be borne by whichever of the Solheim Cup 2023 or THE COMPANY that is a party to the arbitration (or both), except that when a ticket holder initiates arbitration, the ticket holder shall be required to pay a $250 fee to JAMS. The existence and content of the arbitration shall be confidential and shall not be disclosed by any party except to the extent required by law. By agreeing to individual arbitration, you acknowledge that you will not be able to have a court or jury trial or participate in a class action or class arbitration. Other rights that you would have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including the right to appeal. You understand and agree that by resolving all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the breach thereof, through individual arbitration, you WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR ANY SIMILAR PROCEEDING. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be precluded from seeking or compelling remedies in small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of its jurisdiction.
For security or other purposes consistent with the license granted by ticket of admission, ticket holders’ consent to the appropriate inspection of his/her person and property before entering and/or during the Championship.
Account Holder: All communication regarding the Account will be emailed to the Account Holder only, until a primary Guest is registered. Following such Guest Registration, all communications from THE COMPANY will be sent to the primary Guest. The Account Holder is responsible for keeping THE COMPANY informed of any changes to the billing, contact and shipment details (if applicable) provided in the Account. The Account Holder’s name, country of residency, and other uniquely identifying information selected when creating the Account cannot be modified without the approval of THE COMPANY.
Travel Agent: Travel agents or third-party agencies may purchase Packages on behalf of their clients from THE COMPANY. Travel Agents may not charge their clients any premium above the Package sale price and furthermore the components of the Packages may not be re-packaged or resold in any way or form.
Conditions of Sale: By purchasing a Product(s), the Customer confirms it has read and understands not only these Terms and Conditions, but also that it has carefully reviewed the specific Product inclusions and notable exclusions as well as relevant background information for the Events available on www.cosport.com. In addition, if purchasing a Package, Customer acknowledges and agrees that it has read and understands the details of the Package inclusions. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a Product(s) to a third-party user, the third-party user or users will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Under the age of 18: A Customer must be at least 18 years of age at the time of purchase. By requesting or purchasing a Product(s) the Customer is certifying that it meets this age requirement. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. If a Customer is not 18 years of age or over, their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are responsible for their actions and conduct.
Payment: Product(s) must be paid in full by credit card/debit card.
· Transactions on your credit card/bank statement for credit card/debit card payment will appear as Jet Set Sports/CoSport. Your credit card/debit card will be charged based on your payment selection at time of purchase, and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page. You may be asked for additional written authorization confirming the credit/debit card purchase. You may not receive a Purchase Confirmation until all necessary written authorizations are received by THE COMPANY.
· Wire Transfer: For orders totaling US $50,000 and above, a wire transfer payment option may be available with prior approval from THE COMPANY. If the wire transfer option is requested, Customer must contact THE COMPANY immediately to request approval and payment instructions. Funds are required to be transferred to THE COMPANY within three (3) business days from time of purchase. You will be charged the entire amount listed at time of purchase and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page once the payments have been processed. Customers that are not able to provide proof of payment within the three (3) business days will have their order(s) canceled.
· Confirmation of Purchases / Orders: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Purchase Confirmation is available within their Account Page upon processing of full payment. This will confirm the Product(s) purchased, the total price of that Product(s), the amount that has been charged, the date of purchase, and THE COMPANY account under which the Product(s) are reserved.
Package Purchases: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Purchase Confirmation is available to Customers within their Account Page upon processing of a Customer’s purchase. This will confirm the Product(s) purchased, the total price of that Product(s), the amount that has been charged, date of purchase, and THE COMPANY account under which the Product(s) are reserved.
Complaints: If Customers have any complaints about their Product purchase, Customers may email firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer care representative will take the appropriate action. Complaints must be filed in writing no later than thirty (30) days after the Event date and should include all supporting information and documentation to effectively evaluate the complaint. A complaint may be denied in the event that the Customer fails to provide the information and documentation requested by the customer care representative.
HOTEL & HOSPITALITY PASS / HOSPITALITY PASS PACKAGE
“THE COMPANY’s” Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages and Hospitality Pass Packages do include grounds access Tickets as part of the Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package / Hospitality Pass Package price. The Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages typically include hotel accommodations with daily breakfast and other ancillary services as noted in the package inclusions. Hospitality Pass Packages include grounds access pass and access to package included hospitality.
Ticket Holder Identification: Ticket holders shall carry, and where possible display, their ticket at all times during the Championship.
Hotel Accommodations: Accommodations will be provided at pre-determined hotels as specified on the corresponding Product description. Hotel room types and bed configurations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Guests may need to change rooms during their stay if multiple Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages are purchased. Guests may need to change rooms when purchasing additional nights to extend their Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package durations. Hotel incidentals are the responsibility of the Guest(s), and a credit card or cash security may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in for the duration of the Guest stay.
Hospitality: Hospitality will only be provided for Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages / Hospitality Pass Packages in which this inclusion for the date specified. Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages / Hospitality Pass Packages include access to the “THE COMPANY’s” hospitality center on a predetermined location basis and specific date.
Ground Transportation: Ground transportation will only be provided for Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages in which this inclusion is specified. For Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages where dedicated transportation is provided, Guests are transported in groups throughout their stay based on predetermined Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package schedules. Guests may still need to walk long distances from the drop-off points to their final destinations on the golf course.
Airport Transfers: Airport transfers will only be provided for Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages in which this inclusion is specified. THE COMPANY will provide airport transfers only between Malaga / Costa Del Sol Airport and the hotel designated in the Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package order, and only on the indicated arrival or departure dates. Airport transfers will only be provided for corresponding arrival/departure dates between September 17, 2023, and September 26, 2023.
General: THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify or cancel any Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package at any time. THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any incidental expenses incurred by the Customer as a result of any arrangements that the Customer may have already made if changes do occur. When a Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package is canceled, “THE COMPANY’s” liability is limited to a refund of the Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package. Reselling a Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package and/or Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages for more than the “THE COMPANY’s” published price is strictly prohibited. Splitting assets of a Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package between users will be prohibited. THE COMPANY will not provide reimbursements for services or Products not utilized by a Customer due to reasons other than “THE COMPANY’s” failure to deliver.
Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package Pricing: Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package prices are based on double occupancy (two persons sharing a room). Where single or triple (if available) occupancy pricing options are shown, prices are based on assets equal to such occupancy. All Guests over the age of two are subject to identical Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package and/or Additional / Accommodations-Only Package pricing.
· Pricing: Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package prices are displayed in either EUROs or United States Dollars (USD) and are inclusive of hotel room cost, applicable food & beverage costs (including applicable hospitality center access), applicable transportation costs, applicable excursion fees, security, administrative expense, IT support, telecommunications equipment, local staffing, recruitment and training of local staff (including uniforms and event tickets to attend sessions with guests), pre-event program management (including call center and customer service), office expenses, on-site management cost, hotel operations management, insurance, risk of unsold inventory, soliciting costs, hotels and services asset acquisition cost, overhead cost, transportation management if applicable, company margin/management fee, service charges, legal fees, currency fluctuations and applicable taxes. THE COMPANY reserves the right to alter these prices at any time.
· Additional Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package pricing may include access to THE COMPANY hospitality center and management fees.
· THE COMPANY will bear all benefits and losses resulting from fluctuations in currency exchange rates, accommodation rates, meal costs, transportation costs and taxes, after” THE COMPANY” has received full payment in respect of the Product(s).
Payment: THE COMPANY reserves the right to cancel any orders that are not paid for in full before the payment due date specified during the order process.
Guest Registration: Before a guest is registered, the Account Holder will be considered as the sole contact for THE COMPANY. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to transfer to the Guest (if the Guest is different from the Account Holder) any Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package or Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages purchased under Account Holder’s name no later than Saturday, 19-August 2023, and to keep the Guest Registration up to date. Only Guests and their accompanying party, if applicable, may receive services and/or Products included in their Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package and Additional / Accommodations-Only Package.
Changes/Cancellations and Refunds: From the Purchase Confirmation date, Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages are subject to a five (5) business day change/cancellation policy, during which time Customers seeking a change or cancelation must notify CoSport by email at email@example.com. After the five (5) business day period elapses, all sales are final. After the five (5) business day period, Customers are eligible to change from one Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package (including Tickets-if applicable) to another Hotel & Hospitality Pass Package of equal or higher value subject to availability and a Customer’s willingness to pay the additional amount of the higher valued package. Additional / Accommodations-Only Package orders are final and cannot be cancelled once purchased.
From the Purchase Confirmation Date, Hospitality Pass Packages are final and cannot be cancelled once purchased. However, after the final purchase date, Customers are eligible to change from one Hospitality Pass Package to another package of equal or higher value subject to availability and a Customer’s willingness to pay the additional amount of the higher valued package. This includes upgrades to Hotel & Hospitality Pass packages.
The inability of the PURCHASER to attend the event for reasons beyond the control of the ORGANISER or THE COMPANY and/or error in making the purchase shall not be valid grounds for requesting a refund for the purchase.
Refunds due to Event Cancellation: In the event of a total and definitive cancellation of the event, the purchaser may request a refund within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of public communication of the cancellation. Any such refund must be requested in the manner specified by the ORGANISER, and submitting, at the very least, proof of purchase. Should a cancellation of the event occur, the ORGANISER shall only reimburse the amount of the Grounds Pass ticket and shall not be responsible for any other expenses such as, by way of example and merely by way of example, hotels, travel, meals, per diems, etc.
Refunds for package ancillary services offered by THE COMPANY including on-site hospitality, hotel accommodations, food & beverage, hospitality management / staffing, excursions, package gifts / collaterals, and ground transportation may be considered based on amounts recovered from 3rd party providers of these services. All amounts refunded will be determined by the recoverable funds obtained by THE COMPANY as a result of the event cancellation.
Travel Agent Commission: Hotel & Hospitality Pass Packages sold to International Air Travel Association (IATA), Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), or other registered travel agents as well as approved third party agencies may be commissionable. It is the responsibility of the agent to contact THE COMPANY at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish rates of commission and payment for eligible sales. Final invoices must be submitted to THE COMPANY for processing no later than 30 days after the end of the event.